Sunday, July 8, 2012

Angie Perez of KaiserQuotes.com Takes Kaiser Permanente to

Kaiser Health Plans - Angie Perez of KaiserQuotes.com Takes Kaiser Permanente to.
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination Angie Perez of KaiserQuotes.com Takes Kaiser Permanente to.

Do you know about - Angie Perez of KaiserQuotes.com Takes Kaiser Permanente to

Kaiser Health Plans ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Kaiser Health Plans . You see this article for information on a person wish to know is Kaiser Health Plans .

How is Angie Perez of KaiserQuotes.com Takes Kaiser Permanente to

Angie Perez of KaiserQuotes.com Takes Kaiser Permanente to Tube. Duration : 1.58 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Kaiser Health Plans . Hello! My name is Angelina Perez, and I am the Vice President of Latino Outreach here at KaiserQuotes.com. I was hired back in June of 2010 to help assist Kaiser Quotes to be more bilingual. And so, as a result of that I came on and started looking at ways that we can change our site. Of which we threw out a press release stating that "I am on board". I came on to be able to assist our customers who are calling in Spanish. As a result of this press release that went out, we were spotted by a watch dog by the name of Wired Latinos and Wired Latinos called us up and asked us if we're really Latino friendly, then why don't our pages show that. So as a result, we've begun to start changing some of our pages. As of now we have added pages in Spanish. We are actually the first company out there that is capable of quoting [Kaiser Permanente California plans online] in Spanish. And so for the future, we're working on being able to add more content. We're adding more Spanish content. We're going to make the application process a lot smoother for our Spanish speakers, and as of yet you can't apply online, but that is also a work in progress. So, keep your eyes open for what we're going to be doing in the future in terms of making our process for our Latino community a lot easier. Thank you!
I hope you will get new knowledge about Kaiser Health Plans . Where you can put to easy use in your everyday life. And most significantly, your reaction is Kaiser Health Plans . View Related articles associated with Kaiser Health Plans . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Angie Perez of KaiserQuotes.com Takes Kaiser Permanente to.


No comments:

Post a Comment